Birth Certificates - Marriage Licenses - Death Certificates
If you believe CORINTH is listed on your vital record, you may request this information in person or through the mail, by filling out an application.
Check to see if you are eligible.
Per Maine State statute, we are unable to process Vitals requests via phone or fax.
VITAL RECORD FEES: All Certified Copies are $15.00 for the first copy and $6.00 for each additional copy of the same record ordered at the same time.
The fee for a non-certified copy is $10.00.
BOTH PARTIES MUST BE PRESENT
* Please allow up to 45 min. to apply *
FEE: $40.00 MARRIAGE INTENTIONS* and INSTRUCTIONS
- Maine Residents must apply in the town/city where they reside.
- For couples who reside in separate Maine town/city residences, they can apply in ONE of the communities of residence.
- Out-of-State Residents may apply in ANY town and hold the ceremony in any town.
- If one of the applicants is a Maine resident, and the fiancé/fiancée resides out-of-state, both applicants should apply in the town of residence
of the Maine resident.
- If either party was previously married, documentation must be presented of how the previous marriage ended, either a certified divorce
decree or death certificate.
The License is valid in any community in Maine for a period of 90 days from the date the intentions are filed.
* The Marriage Intentions cannot have ANY cross-outs or mistakes on it.
Two additional pages will need to be filled out in the office and signed.